Beginner Series - Beginner Makeup Kit
This video is intended to help you know where to start if you want to begin wearing makeup. I will go over the basics needed for a full face of makeup and some recommendations of products. Listed below are all the items needed for your basic kit and the specific products I mention. Remember, you don't have to get the products I mention, I just want to give you a guide. Have fun!
Look for tutorials where I show how to use each of the items in your kit.
Beginner makeup kit items:
Skin Care - Cleanser, Moisturizer, Sunscreen, and Makeup Remover
Eyes - Eye primer
- Eye shadow palette with 3 - 4 colors (neutral shades to match skin tone)
- Eyeliner pencil in brown or black
Face - Tinted moisturizer and/or powder foundation
- Face palette with blush, bronzer, and highlighter (optional, you can just use blush)
- (optional) translucent finishing powder (recommended if Combination/Oily skin type)
Brows - Tinted brow gel and/or Brow pencil in a shade to match hair color
Lips - Tinted lip balm or sheer formula lipstick
Tools - Pencil sharpener
- 5 brushes - Eye shader, Eye contour, Eye liner, Large fluffy face brush, Small fluffy face brush
- Velour Puff
- Brush Shampoo
- A bag to hold it all
Skin Care - CeraVe
e.l.f. Supers Collection https://www.elfcosmetics.com/the-supers-collection/
Eyes - e.